Together Digital Communications Private Limited Private Limited and/or its affiliates ("Together Digital Communications Private Limited," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our,") respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- the types of information that Together Digital Communications Private Limited may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as "Services"); and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information Together Digital Communications Private Limited collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This explains Together Digital Communications Private Limited’s practices when we process your “personal data,” which is information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. To “process” or “processing” means any use of personal data including, transferring, collecting, recording, storing, using, analyzing, combining, disclosing or deleting it.
If you reside in India or any other part of the world, Together Digital Communications Private Limited Private Limited, located at _________________________________________, India will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Together Digital Communications Private Limited's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
__________________________ (the "Company," "we," "us," and "our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Together Digital Communications Private Limited and the choices you make, including the products and features you use.
We many also collect some other information and documents including but not limited to:
• Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
• Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
• Data available in public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
• automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information collected is used for following purposes:
• Process and respond to your queries
• Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
• Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
• Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication.
• Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
• Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
• Provide you with customer support.
• Provide you with policies about your account.
• Notify you about changes to our Services.
• Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria
How we share personal information:
• Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
• Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
• With Together Digital Communications Private Limited’s Partners. If Together Digital Communications Private Limited received your personal data from a third-party partner and you become a Customer, Together Digital Communications Private Limited may disclose select personal data to that partner or their designee for the purpose of the partnership agreement; for example, to reward a referral partner from a co-sponsored event. Together Digital Communications Private Limited partners have contractually agreed to comply with appropriate privacy and security obligations.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Together Digital Communications Private Limited users, businesses, and Together Digital Communications Private Limited itself. You can log in to manage your email preferences and follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy from Together Digital Communications Private Limited.
How we protect your information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Together Digital Communications Private Limitedaccount with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
• If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page (also located here),
How long do we keep your information?
Together Digital Communications Private Limited will retain your Personal Information on its servers for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy. In some circumstances we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with any legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or stored in a way which means it will no longer be used by the business.
Links to other websites
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at privacy@RightAccess.org.