Fair Business Practices
The Together Events Code of Conduct sets out fair business practices as one of the key areas for Together’s CSR activities. Together considers fair, equitable, and ethical actions and legal compliance to be the foundation for social responsibilities that corporations must fulfill. Together Events strive to be company trusted by society through fair business practices.
In line with the ‘Together’s Code of Conduct’ and desire for fair business dealings with its suppliers and business partners, the Company established the ‘Together Basic Procurement Policy’.
- Fair business dealings
We shall conduct fair business dealings. (1) Our business dealings shall comply with laws and regulations. (2) When selecting suppliers and business partners, we shall not only take into account economic factors, but also give due consideration to compliance and environmental issues.
- Cooperation with Together’s management system
When our suppliers and business partners collaborate with us, we request understanding of, and cooperation with, Together’s management system, including the ‘Together’s Code of Conduct’, the ‘Together’s Procurement Guidelines’.
In line with the ‘Together Basic Procurement Policy’, the Company has established the ‘Together’s Procurement Guidelines’, and requests that our direct and indirect suppliers adhere to the following.
- When hiring and dealing with employees, efforts should be made to respect human rights, labor regulations, and diversity, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. Additionally, we request that discriminatory expressions not be used in work processes. We request that internationally declared human rights protection be accorded respect and transactions such as direct or indirect funding to those who violate human rights not be conducted
- In business dealings with Together and other parties, an effort should be made to ensure legal and regulatory compliance. In particular, we request that dealings with antisocial individuals and organizations and the giving and receiving of monetary or non-monetary benefits to any stakeholder for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining improper profits or preferential treatment be restricted.
- Make every effort to realize a workplace that gives due consideration to health and safety to prevent work-related accidents and injuries.
- Make active efforts to reduce the environmental impact of your business activities and to realize a sustainable society.
- When presenting plans and proposals, we request that intellectual property rights be accorded respect, and that third-party rights and interests not be infringed.
- We request the establishment of information security management systems that cover organizational, individual, technical and physical aspects of information security, to ensure that confidential information and personal information obtained or learned during the course of business dealings are not disclosed, leaked, or used fraudulently.
- We request that appropriate operational processes be used to ensure that high quality products and services are delivered within the predetermined schedule at a market-competitive cost.
- We request that appropriate information-sharing to consumer’s takes place and consideration paid to safety through business activities and that efforts are made to resolve consumers’ issues.
- We request that efforts be made through business activities to contribute to the resolution of issues of high societal demand and the development of local society and communities.