Following are the details of the cancellation and refund policies applicable for services sold on togetherevents.com.
General Cancellations and Refunds Policy
The following general Cancellations and Refunds policy is applicable to all services sold on togetherevents.com.
In general, a service or product may be eligible for cancellation and refund within the applicable time window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Service request has been cancelled by us where we think service cannot be provided for any reason whatsoever
- Service process has not been initiated
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is different from its description on the service/ product detail page on togetherevents.com
When you can’t cancel
- if the problem was outside the control of the provider
- if you changed your mind
- If you insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
- If you failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider.
When Cancelling or asking for refund, mention below points clearly
- how it was provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- how it was unfit for the purpose you asked for
- how it was not delivered on the agreed time and date