Following are the details of the cancellation and refund policies applicable for services sold on togetherevents.com.
General Cancellations and Refunds Policy
The following general Cancellations and Refunds policy is applicable to all items sold on togetherevents.com.
1. In general, a service or product may be eligible for cancellation and refund within the applicable time window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions
- Service request has been cancelled by us where we think service cannot be provided for any reason whatsoever
- Service process has not been initiated
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is different from its description on the service/ product detail page on togetherevents.com
2. Service/ Products marked as “non-refundable” on the detail page cannot be canceled. View the full list of non-returnable items.
3. When you can’t cancel
- if the problem was outside the control of the provider
- if you changed your mind
- If you insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
- If you failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider.
4. When Cancelling, mention below points clearly
- how it was provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- how it was unfit for the purpose you asked for
- how it was not delivered on the agreed time and date
5. All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
6. Only Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer About Free Replacements.
7. If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. Amazon shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.”
8. In some cases, items may not be eligible for return, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.